Happy Friday! To celebrate the fact that it’s the end of the work week and that it’s cooling down in Florida (it was 80 at 10am this morning), I stopped at Starbucks this morning for one of my favorite things!
1. I’m in love with Iced Raspberry Non-fat Lattes from Starbucks. They remind me of Chicago. I ordered my first ever raspberry latte when I was in Chicago for HLS. And it reminds me of my trip to Colorado because I ordered one before taking my mortgage license exam. I rarely treat myself to Starbucks, so today was a special day!
2. Speaking of Colorado, I regret not moving there every single day. I know I shouldn’t live with regrets and that I’m exactly where I should be, and I normally think everything happens for a reason, but I do regret my decision not to move there. That’s not to say I’m unhappy here in Orlando. I just know where I’d rather be, and that’s ok.
3. Training for my new job at Lululemon begins on Monday! I simply cannot wait to join the team! I’ll be spending this weekend reading all of the training materials.
4. I’m starting a third job as a babysitter very soon! Wow, marathon training and 3 jobs. What the heck am I thinking? Oh, that’s right… paying off major debt!
5. New fall TV season starts next week! I’m especially looking forward to Grey’s Anatomy, Biggest Loser, and Person of Interest. Ghost Hunters, my absolute favorite prime-time show, started a few weeks ago, and it’s been a killer season so far! Which shows are you looking forward to?
What’s making you happy this Friday?